Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fish Steamboat with them gals.

On the night before i left for Sg, i had fish steamboat with my gals.

I still remembered how i didn’t even pack ANYTHING at all and i just walked out the door say, I WONT BE LATE! My parents was like.. Are you crazy! We have a morning flight tomorrow morning and you didn’t even take out your luggage bag let alone pack, and now you’re telling you WON’T BE BACK LATE..... bla bla bla

All i hear was wind blowing and birds chipping. Hahahah i repeated myself to them.. I WON’T BE BACK LATE =) and ran out. LOL

It was fun, LOADSA catching up to do.
And the fish steamboat is quite good, anyone wanna join me next time? And no matter how crappy that place is, we never fail to camwhore. Lol.
* Zo, Gin and Tu.

* Oh i love this shot! WHY? cause i love my hair. LOL =p

* Me and Zo.


* Me and Zo again!


* Looks like there's too many pictures of me. Ok time to give way!


* Zo and Gin.


* Oh this is cz's trademark make-me-slim shot. LOL


* Me again. *Grin*


* Zo's candid shot.


* Cz and I.


* Irrelevant. We cleaned the food and we can still go on. I wanna go there again =)


* Me and Gin. FYI, i don't pose like this very often. hahaha


* Me and Tutu.


* Again!!!! Actually, we had tonnes of picture like this. -__-


* Me again =) Cacat bit la here.


* Gin and Cz.


* Zo, Cz and Me =)


* Finally, us all! I took this shot and i am amazed by my angle too. lol.
Next post should be Sg post! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment