Thursday, December 3, 2009

A Tribute To You


R.I.P
COCO
2004 - 2009
I still remember the first time i saw you. You were the only one there, there were barely others. you glowed and i knew you are the one.
I took you into my life ever since.
How long has it been? Let me count.... 6 years? Yeah. More of less.
6 years and i’ve seen you grow.
i thought it was 6 years and counting, but 6 years and this is it.
you left me alone for good. You left me alone in this world.
I just want to say i am sorry.
I never loved you enough
I never cared for you enough
At time i’ve neglected you
In fact during initial years, i really did neglected you.
I regret that i do not have a photo of me caring you in my arms.
I regret that i didn’t kissed you enough
And now that your gone...
I will never get to see you there when i come home from work
I will never get to feel your warmth
I will never get to run around with you
I will never get to see you bully my cats
I will never get to bath you
I will never get to call your name and see your running towards me again
Why did God take you away from me so fast? I never really knew how much i loved you till now. my heart aches of memories of you and my eyes swells of hot tears. I would give up anything now only to have you back into my life again.

Coco dear, I know you are free in heaven now. You dont have to worry of being chased back into the cage. I hope you are happy there. Be a good boy k? Don't bite other people right?
Thank you for these 6 years. Thank you for making me laugh, making me sneeze, making me smile, and making happy. I thank God because God gave me the best thing ever, which is you. Nothing else can replace your position in my heart. And i promise your memories will stay as fresh as today.
........................
God i miss you so much. I cant stop crying cause i am missing you even more every single moment. CoCo, come back to mummy. At least, come see me in my dreams. Or come give me one last hug in my sleep. I cant take this. I really can’t....

Coco's most recent picture.

* Coco bully-ing a cat.

* Coco chilling..


No comments:

Post a Comment