Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ivory’s 10th Anniversary Annual Dinner.

What a great night it was! The dinner was held at EQ Hotel and as usual, many were late and the night was extended till passed midnight!

*I am very agitated right now as i have no idea what to write but to let the pictures do the talking!*

I was kinda frustrated as I had no time to snap the deco pictures of the ballroom as we had to usher guest like mad. That lasted from 6pm plus until the beginning of the event which was like 8 plus. We were blur , our feet hurts like hell and we were crazily hungry!

The usually “dressed OTT” me, toned down hell a lot and settled with a simple LBD. But of course, not everyone was as ‘casual’ as me. Many came in long flow-y gowns and diamonte head gears.
Let's get started with the pictures shall we..

* The registration counter

* The ballroom entrance before guest arrival..

* The stairway down..


* ME!!! I can't believe it. I had on like 4 shades of eye shadows but it looked like i had none on in the pictures.



* Pegz, Maz, Ms Lye, Jocelyn n Moi!

* Por with me..

* Ai Hooi n I.

* Ivory gals..


*Hooi Fung, Izzy, Moi and Juin..

* Us again~!!


* Izzy, Jolyn, Hooi Fung and Juin..



*Izzy, Por and Jolyn.


* Lynda the hot mama and Por.



* Lynda and I.


* Amanda, Jason, Sujata and I.



* "Marilyn Monroe, Dennis and I-dont-know-who-is-she-impersonating.



* The big boys with the models.


* Celyn with the heavily pregnant, Janice.


* The gals..


* Chung, Eeling with Nic.


* Eeling and I. I envy her lucious white skin.



* i-forgot-her-name, Jessica and Jasmine.



* Best colleagues ever =).



* Nic, Moi, Dennis, Eeling ans Jocelyn.



* Shin Yee and I.

* Our Malay beauties.. Farah and Effi.

* Nic, Eeling, Chung, Celyn and Janice..


* Us and Nic's plunging neckline. lol


*Clockwise from top : Celyn, Moi, Jocelyn, Kang, Jeannie and Eeling.


* Sweet Tan and Chung.


* Eeling, Yani, Janice and I.


* Mama and I.


* Mad lawyer Darren and janice.


* Darren and Yani..

No comments:

Post a Comment