Sunday, April 26, 2009

A truely relaxing weekend..

I almost forgotten how it felt like to have a truely relaxing weekend. It always felt like time is not enough, and when there is time, you simply don’t know how to spend it.

Today is a Sunday and time is moving at a particularly slow phase (which is a good thing =p). Woke up in the morning and went breakfast and grocery shopping with my parents. How i wished times like this will never end.

Its funny how i can live a truely contradicting life at the same time. During week days, it is always pushing myself to wake up god damn early in the morning to beat the morning jam and also to drop my brother at his school and then to rush over to my office early to secure a car park lot. And then when my ‘pressure’ arrives, it is non-stop department crashing. At time its physically exhausting but i appreciate my job very much! Not appreciating the politics surrounding it though. And after work, either i shoot straight home as fast as i can to avoid the jam, or i need to rush to my brother’s school to pick him up and then endure the jam with him. He just gotten his driving licence and i would really want to handover the wheel to him because its tiring driving through a jam! But then i remembered how i drove when i first obtained my licence, i’d better keep the wheel to myself at the mean time.

Ahh the joy of being so laid back on a weekend never felt this good!

Anyway its been so long since i read a book and today i bought 2 books at an amazing bargain!

First book is called “Gods Behaving Badly”. It’s has a weird synopsis about the not-so-easy lives of the 21st century Gods. Hahaha wtf!

The second book is an erotic comedy novel. Mind you it’s nothing dirty, it’s merely a little bit more explicit than the others. And it doesn’t hurt to read something that keeps your mind awake!

Anyway the end of April is reaching which means that my mummy is about to celebrate her birthday soon! 4th of May marks her ** birthday. (Honestly i had forgotten her exact age). Hahahaa!

She once told me, “all i want for my birthday is a very expensive perfume!”


*Gasp * mom you do know perfumes can fetch up to thousands of ringgit if your talking bout the expensive ones!

Its okay, i’m your daughter and i know which perfume you crave for =)

Speaking of craving, am currently lusting over *** which is so close yet so far!!!

Bloody hell!! And it doesn’t even help now that i have had a taste of it!!

*Grin*!!!!!!

Should i ?? shouldn’t i?? Oh common!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment