Thursday, April 30, 2009

Post exam...


What’s the big fuss about the whole exam thing eh? FINALLY, i had reached my last paper of the whole course and am this close to graduating! Yay!! I have high hopes for this bery-bery tough subject cause i think i did preeeeety well. Fingers crossed tight!

Post exam has been great! Am totally relaxed and have my mind all on me myself and i! I get to catch up on my novels and spend ludicrous amount of time playing Poker on facebook.

However, the not so good thing? I fell sick again =(

Sigh, really becoming like old lady. It started few days ago when i noticed frequent sting in my right eye. I couldn’t be bothered as i don’t see anything abnormal. And then, on exam day, bam!!! My right eye (the lower lid to be more precise) swelled up! And it hurts! Not only that, my flu has caused my eyes to swell up as well so you can probably imagine how sickly i look.

So after exam i thought the swelling would go down, or maybe the swelling will subside today after a good night sleep. I was dead wrong!! Woke up in the morning today realising the swelling has slightly increased!

O.M.G was all i can say. It really looked like the infectious ‘bak jiam’ leh! At the same time am having flu, cough and several annoying ulcers in my mouth and pre-fever headaches. Walao eh, really ‘good timing’.

so today i went to work with a pair of swollen eyes, with my right eye lid swelling and its red! Oh and i didn’t have anything to properly make up and comb my hair so i really looked like a huge pile of shit today! This has gotta be by far, the worst look i have ever had in office!

So i worked only for a few hours today before running off to see a doctor. Apparently, the swelling in my right eye is not ‘bak chiam’. YAY!! According to the very nice doctor, my flu has caused my tear gland to become congested thus causing the swelling and pain. Phew!! Thank god! Am also diagnosed with cough and severe flu. Whatever lar.

Am currently yawning like mad now as i just took my cough mixture together with my flu medicine. Sleepy like mad!!!

For those who are going to have a long weekend this week, congrats!!!

Me? Am working throughout the whole weekend non stop!! It is sickening to even think about it! Am stationed at Gurney Plaza for my company’s upcoming property sales launch. Good for me~!!! Am looking forward to actually close some sales this time!! xD

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment