Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Oh my dear blog, thank God I have you. Totally need to rant it out now.

I previously ranted out in my facebook “seriously, wake me up when September ends!”. And i am not kidding! What a hectic month it is.

It all started by the end of August. My company had road shows at Gurney (as usual) so no Merdeka breaks for us! Me and my colleagues worked through Merdeka at Gurney and then it was work in office.

And then came September. First it was Property Fair, we worked throughout the whole weekend and then the whole weekdays at office. Then came Hari Raya. Again, we worked for 5 days throughout the whole Raya followed by another few days at the office.

It might sound easy but it was literally throughout the whole month and we were plain exhausted. Thank god my heels are very reliable this time so my feet didn’t hurt, but my head was boiling, my back was aching and my legs are like rubbers =( My other colleagues are as lifeless as I am.

Yesterday was the last day of our road show (for now). I remembered at the moment I reached home, damn i crashed on the sofa, unable to move. *giggles* damn “beh ki”

Didn’t had a good night sleep too so when i woke up at 7+ this morning, I knew I couldn’t do it. i just couldn’t bring myself to face my office and the amount of work pending due to road shows. I pushed myself to shower and all but I was half dead so i just took leave and went back to bed.

What a delightful sleep I had!

Anyway September is coming to an end soon so am praying that time, please fly!!!!

Am so looking forward to October~! =p

There will be tonnes of birthdays *Hinting* and Nicole’s wedding. Oh and am going to Singapore! Wedding and shopping! A much needed break from life in Penang!

Anyway, bought many maxi dresses nowdays. Really lovely ones!

But am gonna stop here. Not really in a good mood =(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment