Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday's Piss

LORD I AM SOOOOO PISSED!!!!!


Ok basically i just finished my 6 day working schedule and was so totally looking forward to Sunday, which is today because i am going to shop shop shop!!!

Bt the way i watched Final Destination on Friday night and gosh the movie did not disappoint! It was so sick and disgusting that i actually got so caught up watching it. hahaha!

To all the sadist in the world, CHEERS! I love sick movies. Unlike many people, i don’t get watching it. LMAO. However, the part which made me slightly sick, was the part where this guy died because the swimming pool draining system actually sucked him by his butt and eventually sucked out all the internal organs true his BUTT HOLE. Tell me your not sicken by this. Gosh i even saw the piece of liver laying right there. Hahahahaha my eyes were wide open with my hands glued to my mouth. LOL.

Anyway back to the shopping thing. I went with my mom and gosh she is really shop! I was like dead tired d and she just went on and on and on.

I was having migraine the whole day too. I think it is mostly likely caused by the fact that i DIDNT HAD MY DAILY DOSE OF CAFFEINE. I am such a coffee addict. I cannot go on a day without coffee. And one day when i ran out of coffee, i walked into the pantry in the morning filled with coffee smell, it just drove me crazy. So yeah, i didn’t have coffee in the morning and i looked like a sick person and the migrant drive me nuts while my mom just shop and shop for more heels.

Ok.. WHY AM I PISSED?

I wanted to buy a pair of heels so badly but they ran out of size! Shit head!! I was so frustrated!!
See the heel!!

So gorgeous can? It was 4.5 inch in height and was made by python skin-like material. Hotness. Totally so Christian Louboutin-esque! Haiz. This is such a sad day for me.

JUST KILL ME WILL YA?

No comments:

Post a Comment