Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Strawberries Galore!

They say....


Strawberry is also a form of aphrodisiac....


So....


I hentam lah!!!!


I discovered that my house was suddenly overflowed with the very over-rated fruit. The strawberries were ripe and unbelievably juicy.

My mom told me to eat it drenched in sugar. I did. And i went “ohhh ahhhh uhhhmmm” ALL THE WAY.

Look at the pictures. Are you jealous yet?









My "seh koh" berries............

p/s : I myself do not understand the need of the gazillion IDENTICAL strawberries picture. But it’s red and luscious and you know i love anything that’s red and luscious! Too bad I suck big time at taking artsy fartsy pictures.

On the irrelevant side, possibly due to aphrodisiac kicking in, I am currently obsessed with this gap ad.


His name, is Clark Mallon. AND JUST TELL ME HE IS NOT THAT HOT!

*Drools*


No comments:

Post a Comment