Saturday, May 16, 2009

oh my heels!

Call me outdated.

Perhaps i am! As i am just getting a hang of online shopping =) *Grin*

I bookmarked an insane amount of e-boutiques and i browse through almost all of them EVERYDAY. i guess this is the trend nowadays. Most of the operators of the e-boutiques are college student selling clothes online as a side income. Some had gotten so successfull that they had opened their real life boutique. Salute.

I never really believed in online shopping before this as you know, the whole scam thing, i just wouldn’t want to do it. plus you don’t get to try your outfit. That sucked.

However, few months ago i came across this gorgeous toga which started my online shopsapades =)

To my surprise, the dealers are very friendly people, and most importantly, honest. So far, all of my purchases have been successful and my purchases are ALWAYS delivered to me on time and very promising product quality.

This is bad as nowadays I’m more like obsessed with online shopping. Gosh the amount of time i spent online is disturbing and mummy’s getting annoyed at it. No worries though, i had spread the shopping disease to her as she is about to place her first online order. LMAO.

Today i came home after work and am delighted to see yet another of my ‘stuff’ arrived. Hahahaha damn shiok la.

This time my purchase is a little bit more crazy and impulsive. I actually purchased a pair of heels online. Hahahaha if i can’t fit into the heels or its too lose, habis lah i. Nevertheless, the pair of heels is so gorgeous its totally worth the risk!
* so my "parcel" arrived. *Grin
Open up....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

* oh love!!





(if you think they are not amazing, get lost please)

You know, what made it so amazing, IS THE PRICE! Am not gonna tell you the price though =) hahaha let’s just say i’m a very lucky gal.



Check out the shimmery details of my heels!



Not close enough? Then i’ll go further!



* Yummmmmm



Sick of my heels picture? Bare with it as i have like almost 50 pictures of it! i’m over-excited!



Oh did i mentioned that it fitted me PERFECTLY? I was so afraid of the fitting part, i almost went to pray at the altar -_-



Gorgeousness!

HOWEVER... it’d be perfect if it was a platform peep toe heels. Because there are no platform at the front, my foot actually arched quite alot. NEVERTHELESS, me love it long time =)
Ok ok. Too much heel-talk and too much identical picture. I gettit. Its lame.
Ok. Done with the pictures. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment