Tuesday, May 19, 2009

C.R.A.V.E

Checked my hotmail today and realised how my inbox was suddenly flooded with tonnes of forwarded emails, if it wasn’t from, YELING! She can be considered as my main source of forwarded emails. She went to KL for the weekend, hence the lack of forwarded emails in my inbox. Now that’s she back today, my inbox is full of shit again =)

Anyway, discovered some very interesting pictures in some of her emails.

She forwarded me some cars pictures which are really awesome! Especially the Toyota Alphard. Check it out..
First, is Nissan Intima. Oh my love..

Kindly resemble the CLS eh?
Wowness! I have a thing for LED lights... *drooling*


* Hot eh? I know you love it =)

Next is the lust-worthy Toyota Alphard..



* O.M.G





Check out this all chrome SLR..



She also forwarded me an email containing pictures of a naked woman GIVING BIRTH ALL BY HERSELF! FUCKING GROSSSSSS!! I wanted to post all the pictures here but gosh i can’t bare doing it, i don’t think i’d dare to access my blog anymore! It was horrible! And she made it looked so easy as if she’s merely laying eggs! Sickening!! And it’s not fake okay! More than one of the pictures showed the baby coming out from her cunt!
SWEAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment