Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday without the blues..



Never thought i’d say this but i had a blueless Monday=p

I felt weird today at work as i am ridiculously free. I’d say that my job really revolves around other people’s problems and apparently nowadays people very lengan, no problems. Grrrr i don’t like it like this. Not having something to do makes me itchy and when i’m itchy i’d go stir up some storm somewhere else.

Anyway i had to fetch my brother back from his college after work and mother of all sandwich it was friggin frigggggin jam! There wasn’t any accident, it was merely too many cars around! Even on expressway i was caught in a bumper to bumper jam. Poor Simon had to wait so long for me.

Nevertheless, i endured through it and made it home, feeling exhausted like a pig. I just crashed on my bed, lifeless like a dead python.

However, during the whole shitty jam, i heard Lagy Gaga’s acoustic version of “Poker Face”. She completely converted the disco/pop theme into acoustic jazzy version. And hell, her voice is flawless singing live and better still, acoustic! Gotta GOTTA youtube her ASAP. That girl is krazy, especially her dressing sense. I remembered seeing her in redcarpetfashionawards. She was wearing a blazer with a PVC swimsuit-like 1 piece underneath, thigh high laced-up boots and geisha make up, FOR A DINNER and the temperature was a mere 10degrees. *salute*

Anyway, my family and i are currently insanely obsessed with a TV show aired on NTV 7 called “Iron Lady”. Believe it or not, this is a local drama series. And before you jumped into the stereotype pool, go and google this show and read the review. Friggin drama, like me. We NEVER missed an episode. Anyway what shocked me while i was watching this show was seeing my high school classmate acting as one of the callifare in it! I was like, WTF!!! What a weird feeling without a word to describe.



Watched “Marley and Me” yesterday night. Blardy hell the dog Marley is soooooooo adorable and i cried like a mad cow in the end when Marley died of old age. Sigh, i tried so hard sucking it in but it just poured out like a river. A must watch! And now i’m making loadsa noises cus i want a dog.. like marley =(

seeeeee.. soooo cute =(

No comments:

Post a Comment