Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mummy’s 54th Birthday

4th of May marks mummy’s 54th Birthday. Happy Birthday Miii!!



* Hmmm looking very happy =)

Am such a useless daughter. I thought mom’s birthday was on a Tuesday, but it was on Monday!

Anyway, we had a family dinner together on Sunday night, one day before mom’s actual birthday. So basically I had to rush home after sales launch at gurney. Initially, we planned for a sea food dinner (which i absolutely love) at Tambun, but mom developed a fear for sea food, especially after my very very bad food poisoning incident and how one of her friend’s hubby developed liver infection after consuming sea food, so she say she’d rather settle for a normal Chinese cuisine dinner. So Chinese food it is!

We went to this restaurant at Sunway. It was your typical air conditioned Chinese restaurant. Don’t expect me to rave much about the food. People who knows me should have known by now that i’m a sucker when it comes to commenting of food. To me, if it is nice, it is nice. If it sucks, it sucks. I don’t go all.. oh maybe a little more vinegar would be great bla bla. So basically, the food was okay. Your typical wedding-esque type of dinner. Check out the picx below.


* 1st dish.. all the caplang stuff ler.



* 2nd dish is my favourite!



* 3rd dish is Simon's favourite!



* This is my parents' fav!!




* The last fishy dish which came out pretty late. Alcohol taste is too strong. Me hate.

Mummy was quite satisfied with the food there, which is the only thing that matters =)


* Desmond and his girlfriend.



* Mummy being snapped while being blinded by the flash.



* Simon busy snapping here and there.



* Simon again, talking factless stuff.



* Then he was busy with his phone.



* 2nd photographer of the night, my daddy!



* Work it!!!



* My very loving parents =)



* They certainly looked happy =)



* Finally!!!! my mom, ME and simon.



* I pose with my beloved mummy.



* And again =) actually i have many more. lolx



* Family picture. Missing my eldest brother and my sis in law.

The next day is her highness’s birthday! Although i had a rough day at work (I seem to have rough working days on every Monday -_-), i was really looking forward to go home to see my mom! Fast forward the time, i tagged out of office at exactly 6pm and drove back fast. Before i went home, i went go get a mango cake for mom. I initially wanted to buy back dinner too, but mummy refused. The thing about her is that she is the typical housewife who prefers to cook than eat out or buy back. Take a look at the cake, it might look mediocre but mummy loved it so it’s two thumbs up!!



* My mom's cake. which is probably the same as TuTu's birthday cake!!!



* pretty aint it???



* Close up shot.



* It's time to blow off those candles mummy =)

* She poses happily with her cake.

We were goofing around when mummy was cutting the cake. I keep making her pose for the camera until she got annoyed. Hahahaha.


* Daddy poses with mom after she made her wishes.



* My parents and my 2 game freaks brothers.



* Here i am mom!!!



* Finally she gets to cut her cake!



* I love this picture mom!!



* After 20 seconds... what that's left...

I do not know how it happened but my mom is currently very into the porcelain sculpture thing. Mom and dad actually went over to Penang to choose these sculptures and dad got her 2 as her present.

The first is a very happy looking Happy Buddha. She adores it!!



* Mummy unwrapping her Buddha.



* She is as happy as the Buddha!!



* Close up shot.

* I told my mom to rub the belly of the Buddha to make her ong =p

The other one is basically a happy old couple which signifies my parents’ long lasting love for each other. Awwww =)

* Wait for it!!!


* Tadah!! cute couple. Wait, which one we are talking bout??


* Close up shot of mummy's new toy.

* The final look of the junk left after unwrapping pressies...

I know i know.. typing so much and so many pictures, where is my present for my mom?!!! Okay. Due to some unforeseen circumstances *giggles*, i had to pass it to her belatedly. Is that even a word? Whatever. Anyway, this post is only uploaded today because i finally got her her present today!!

* Nice ka????
Well it is only a simple present, it is both her birthday present, and also her mother’s day gift. I bought her a really cute card, hugo boss deep red which she totally adores!!!!, and heck, a lip stick which is exactly the same as the one she just bought two weeks ago. She is still happy but i’m disappointed as heck and i feel really stupid!!!!

* My very very cute card to my mom =) with love!!!!

Check out the pics! Btw, please ignore my grammatical error in the card. Consider it done on purpose! LMAO .



* If you can read it, you'd notice it.. how's my writting?? shitty?? with love !!!!


* What's inside made her very happy and i'm happy for that!!!
Happy Birthday Mummy and Happy Mother's Day to you and I LOVE YOU LOTSSS!! MUAAAAHHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment